Background





10.06.2010

Missing In Action!!

Wow! I am so happy that you are enjoying this blog! A few people have actually messaged me about missing yesterday! It is so nice to see people leaving comments and giving feedback - it just reminds me that this is not a "waste of time" as I have been told before but that other people can relate and that is a good feeling-very refreshing! :)

OK so Let me apologize for my absence in the "10 days" yesterday....On Monday night my uncle that I mentioned in Monday's blog....passed away :(  So....I just spent alot of  yesterday in my basement going through old pictures and just some alone time reminiscing - we all need that every now and then! Then Last night some of my amazing friends and I went roller skating - it was an awesome way to get my mind off things and also fit perfectly into my day of reminiscing since last night was the first time I have been skating in probably 15-20 years!! Soooooooooo that is where I was or "day 5" was!

I am packing up now and leaving for the beach to be with my family - the services are tomorrow. I am also in a wedding this weekend at the beach for my best friend Kaci so I def have a jam packed few days ahead BUT I am taking my computer with me and IF there are any slow moments I will def sit down and take advantage...I am sure with all of the different emotions I will be feeling in the next few days I will NEED to write some things out!

Thanks again for reading - it means a lot - if you read but don't "FOLLOW" then please add yourself - then you can leave comments with your name or anonymous and I can reply - if you agree or disagree on something-I know I am not the only person with a point of view and would love to hear yours as well!!

Hopefully, I will be back in a few hours to complete day 5!!
Until then.........

xoxo,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment