Background





10.29.2010

ABC's of me!

The ABC's of me! Fill it out and do it for yourself! How to? Go to add note, copy and paste this in your note, add your own information, then publish!


A - Age: 27
B - Bed size: Queen
C- Chore you hate: folding laundry
D - Dog's name: Bella "Costa"
E - Essential start to your day: Adderall
F - Favorite color: red
G - Gold or Silver: depends
H - Height: 5'2"
I - Instruments you play: none.
J- Job title: Outside Sales Support
K - Kid(s): zero
L - Living Arrangements: "The 925" with the roomies :)
M - Mom's name: Karen
N - Nicknames: Faithy
O - Overnight hospital stay: scarlet fever when I was younger
P - Pet Peeves: arrogance
Q - Quotes you like: I could go for days - but here is just one: "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." — Albert Einstein
S - Siblings: One baby sister, One baby brother.
T - Time you wake up: changes daily but my goal is 6:30am
U- Underwear: pretty :)
V - Vegetable you dislike: can't really think of one...
W- Ways you run late: No matter what I do I am late....inevitable.
X - X-rays you've had: teeth,broken arm, wrist, foot,concussions....
Y- Yummy stuff you make: butterfinger cake YUMMY!!!!!!!!!
Z - Zoo Animals: gross.

xoxo,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment