Background





10.08.2010

Without you I'd be.....??

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.


1)This first person....well, he just really Lights up my Life....~Thomas Edison
(Inventor of the Light bulb)
~Also - he actually is responsible for one of my favorite quotes - "I haven't failed, I have found 10000 ways that do not work." --Love it - Great way to look at things - helps ya keep your head up!
 
2)This next person - always seems to help me keep it all together....~Richard Drew
(Inventor of Scotch Tape) 
 
3)This next guy - he helps me to remember to see the whole picture, not just the flat surface...~Christopher Columbus----Happy (almost) Columbus Day!!!!
(If you don't know- stop reading my blog)
 
4)This fellow knew just what I needed to get moving and to really go places....~Karl Benz
(First true automobile)
 
5)This guy helps me to always stay connected....~Alexander Graham Bell
(Telephone Inventor) **Definitely in my top 5!!
 
xoxo,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment