Background





10.11.2010

Clap On...Clap Off!!!

Since I have been soooo busy the last few days with the funeral and wedding - I am just going to put day Seven and Eight together - they go hand in hand anyway!
The funeral went as well as a funeral could go - many tears but also lots of laughter when remembering times we have had with him. I cannot believe today has been a week...ugh. I keep thinking I wish we would have checked one more time for a heartbeat - just cannot believe he is really gone. :(
On to a happy note, Kaci and Nigels wedding was straight out of a fairytale - she was gorgeous and both of their smiles through the weekend spoke volumes!
So overall - this past week has been a week full of every emotion possible - I am completely exhausted but I will catch up in the next few days! Thanks so much to my amazing friends and family who have seemed to call or text at just the perfect time, saying the most perfect things, even if the text was just a " :) " - this really helped me stay strong!
And just in case you read blogs but live under a rock and did not know.....The Gamecocks WON!!!! :)

Day Seven: Four turn offs


1)Games - do not play games - this is how you end up with "what could have been" just say how you feel, what you're thinking - If you play games it most of the time leads to confusion and frustration- and who wants that?! Just say how you feel all of the time...from major stuff to small stuff like deciding where to eat dinner - I hate guessing games!
 
2)Arguing/Grudges - I will argue until I am blue in the face about how to spell or word the color of your shirt - just silly stuff. But real life, important things - don't argue - figure it out - have your thoughts together before trying to relay them and this will avoid a ton of mess - be open minded in what you are saying and hearing and even if you don't agree...it more than likely is not anything that is life changing so state your peace, pick up and move on to the next subject - like how AWESOME the Gamecocks are!! :)
 
3)Lying...including lying by omission - I cannot stand when a person says "You did not ask directly, so I didn't REALLY lie" ummmmmm...yes you did.
 
4)Being Rude/Impatient to Waiters/Waitresses - This drives me INSANE - I understand there are those times when you get the worst server in the world but, maybe you can be what he/she needs to help the crappy day/night turn around for the better...
 
Day Seven: Four turn ons
 
1)Understanding/Kind Hearted - you HAVE to be nice to people - not just the less fortunate than you but even the ones who may drive you crazy - we all are facing some kind of battle, some just hide it better so remember that when dealing with people.
 
2)Family - You can win my heart by sharing family stories or just enjoying and wanting to be around your family.
 
3)Make me laugh - this sounds so cliche' I know! Looks fade, Laughter enhances.
 
4)Compliments - I don't constantly need you to constantly "sing my praises"- but just random moments of saying sweet nothings is appreciated...I enjoy giving compliments too - We all need little daily reminders that someone sees something in us that we may have missed. :)
 
xoxo,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment