Background





10.03.2010

Day Three --The great 8!!!

Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.
We all know the "necessities"...air, organs, family, salvation/God so my list is in no particular order of the stuff I need after the "necessities". :)

1) iPhone/Cell phone - NEED to stay in touch with everyone to know how and what they are doing throughout the day....this includes texting which I do more of than actually calling.

2)Gamecock Football/college football--the ONLY reason I am OK with Summer being over is because I have this to look forward to.

3)The  outdoors -not like hiking --I might break a nail but I can sit on a front porch rain or shine, cold or hot. Also the beach....nothing in this world better than the sand, sun, ocean, seashells, the sounds and the salty air!

4) Laughter....I not only LOVE to laugh but I LOVE to hear other people laughing! Sometimes I will be at the mall or where ever and see or hear other people laughing and I cannot help but smile and laugh with them. Laughter is one of my most favorite sounds ever!

5) Chips and Salsa....all of my favorite foods and restaurants could go away forever but NOT chips and salsa!! I can be so full I am sick and still take a bite of chips and salsa if they are in front of me! Margarita's would be a close second! ;)

6) TJ Maxx....I am pretty much the model child for a "Maxxinista" :)

7) Google or some type of search engine....I Google everything, even if I know about a subject, I will Google it to see if I can find out more - I love learning....or maybe I love knowing - I mean I am ALWAYS right about EVERYTHING!! ;)

8) Quotes - I am pretty much obsessed with quotes. I Google (of course) them everyday and read them until I find a favorite....I cannot stop until I find one that I feel worthy of memorizing. I love how everything I am thinking or feeling can normally be summed up in one little sentence by another person who has also felt similar at some point in their life - it can be so comforting. :)

There ya have it...now you know to get me a TJ Maxx gift card for my birthday, Christmas or any other time you just feel like it!! :)

xoxo,
Faith

1 comment:

  1. Or if not a TJ Maxx gift card a Mexican restaurant will do! Only thing is...it may get lost in your car! MoSy!

    ReplyDelete