Background





10.04.2010

Are YOU one of the 7 things that cross my mind?!

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.


1) My body/weight.....I think this comes along with being a woman but I obsess over my weight - These thoughts always seem to come as I am eating a pack of peanut M&M's and I think...."ugh, I am so fat (eat an M&M) I should really go to the gym in a little bit (crunch!crunch!) I will start tomorrow!!"
 
2) Will I EVER finish school?!
 
3) Wonder if I have already met "THE ONE" , or if there even is "THE ONE"?
 
4)Finances - I really need to budget. I seem to be more of a gambler than a budgeter...you know-gamble with my bank accnt; buy something and pray "so and so" does'nt cash that check or someting else does'nt clear  for a few days! ;)
 
5)Where are my keys? My phone? My purse? My shoes?....
 
6) Facebook. "Hmmmm...I wonder what is happening on Facebook - I need to look at status updates" this has become a habit - sometimes I look, sit my phone down and before I realize it my phone is in my hand and I am refreshing the page. Seriously Faith?!
 
7) I really need to clean my car out. I wonder if it would be lighter and maybe save me on gas milage?
 
So there they are just seven of the million things that cross my mind a lot.
As soon as I finish this slice of pie,I am off to the gym now, well, as soon as I clean my car out, but first I have to find my keys & shoes! ;)
Have a wonderful day!!
 
xoxo,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment