Background





10.01.2010

Day ONE

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Hmmmmm....This is kind of hard for me - I normally say things to people when I think them. Actually I was just told last night - maybe some of those thoughts should just stay in your mind to spare peoples feelings...yeah that is a good point but- if the quiet lead the blind where will that go?! :) So I am going to add a little twist and say the things I WANT to say but for one reason or another....Can't.
 
1) My little sister - I know you hear this alot from the family but maybe not from me SO...thank you SO much for your help with uncle Terry - he is TRULY blessed to have you there so willing to help him through this time - Even though he does not have a clue about alot right now - I sincerely believe in my heart that he does know how amazing you are being to him - expect many blessings for this work my baby girl!

Prettiest Little Sister EVER
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2)This brings me to the second person - Uncle Terry - wow...This was supposed to be a "fun" blog post and suddenly just turned super personal but here goes....Only a few days before you got sick, you and I had our first and last dispute ever over the telephone. You know how sometimes you argue with people and then later on you have no clue what it was about? Well I do remember this one - and no I am not sorry for arguing over what we were arguing about but I am sorry that we hung up the phone the way we did. Little did I know that would be the last "normal" conversation we would have that you would be able to remember 30 seconds later! So, to you uncle Terry - I am sorry that our last real convo went that way - but I know that you understand how family stuff can be sometimes - also, I LOVE the voicemails you leave me singing "new" songs you learned that day like "Happy Birthday", or "Amazing Grace" these messages make me smile SO big - maybe one day I will learn the words too! ;)

Uncle Terry and I
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3) Shaw - I really wish you wouldn't have overthrown that last pass... and I hope I never have to want to say that again. Gooooo Gamecocks!!

4)James - Seriously?! What is your deal? Things ended between us for a reason and on a VERY good note so why now all of the sudden am I dead to you?! We were together almost six years - that is a very long time, and a time in my life I would not trade for the world - we both grew up alot and learned alot.  So why is it that just last week upon you hearing that I were in a restaurant you were on your way to, you tell your friend you cannot come there since I am there?!  Our mutual friends tell me they are not allowed to even share a story from the past if my name is mentioned in it - they also say this seems to be your rule not your wife's.That is crazy - you and I talked about past stories with your previous ex's all of the time - shoot I am still good friends with one of them I met through you!! Ummmm - we have not had one cross word and we are both happier now - it seems as if you would Thank me rather than ignore my existence! For goodness sake - you took vows a few weeks ago...shouldn't you be able to sit in the same building I am by now?! I want nothing but the best for you and your bride - she seems very sweet and you both seem happy and that is ALL I wanted for BOTH of us when ending things....glad you found it so fast--now how about act like it!! :)

5)Cindy - I wish that things were SO different between us and not so forced and awkward. Oh well...maybe in time. I do thank you more than you will EVER know for being so great at brothers graduation. That meant so much from all of you.

6)Winthrop University - PARKING SUCKS!!! There is NO place to park! I went to USC which had WAY more students and they were able to accomodate (for the most part) so why can't a much smaller university?

7)Paw-Paw Donald --I miss you soooo much more than I ever thought even possible! SQUEEZE!!!

Squeeze!!














8) Mommy - Thank you for always posting those sweet little notes in my lunchbox, bookbag or around that house that would sometimes embarass me - I now find myself doing it for my friends and I understand why you did it - It makes you feel good and the person receiving it that someone thought enough to take a few minutes to write a short note saying to Have a good day! I love you!

Mom and I













9)Daddy - Metal Art or not I am the richest gal in the world to have the funniest daddy in the world! Yes, we have our moments of rage at each other but I LOVE that in 10 seconds we are over it and everyone else is still talking about it! hahahaha I DO wish you answered your phone more often or called more. And I LOVE your text you send, even the short ones just saying "hey" it makes me smile, thinking about my daddy who thinks signing on to your yahoo account is how access the internet can text!! I Love you!

me and daddy













10) WOW...#10 already?!! God - Thank you for creating me and for giving me all of the wonderful people in my life, to have things to say to!

Well, I cannot believe I am done! I could go on and on and on.....I may should have taken the academy winner approach and said Thanks to all of the different people in my life BUT I figured I would take advantage of getting out some of the things I want to say or forget to say at times. So if you are not mentioned - You should KNOW how much you mean to me and look at it as a good thing - I must not have anything I cannot say to you!!! :)

xoxo,
Faith

1 comment:

  1. To my sweet Christian Faith,
    Love the blog! Agree with all 10 of them. I noticed the notes that you put out for your friends and it made me smile. I love it when I go places and people know who I am because we look so much alike (of course your prettier!)What they don't realize is how MUCH we really are alike and I am proud that these are some of the attributes that you took from me. Things like not being afraid to express your feelings and sticking with your convictions, loving to write, NOT eating mayonaise, being able to forgive and forget, and I could go on and on, but you know that you were cloned so I can stop now! Ha Ha! Seriously, You are unique and have your very own special ways that have nothing to do with me. You truly have grown up to be a beautiful, independent woman and I am very proud to call you my favorite eldest daughter.
    Your blessed mommy, MoSy!

    ReplyDelete