Background





10.20.2010

Keep Your Head in the Clouds Brother

I knew that he was growing up a few weeks ago and as we hung up the phone he said,
"Hey sis - take care of Mom for me."
but it is crazy to me that this change from boyhood to manhood is so evident to quickly and from so far away!
I asked Vincent to start a blog since he is at more than a "book" college so that not only I could could keep up with him, but also so that when he is done in four years he can look back on some of his amazing daily adventures and see how far he has come.
Brother is in his Freshman year at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach Florida. Along with academics he is also learning to fly!! That is a huge reason I wanted him to blog - he is getting to experience on a daily basis what most of us could never even fathom dreaming of! How fortunate is that?!
 He has only posted twice in his blog but just in those post I am reassured that he seems to have his head in the right place - in the clouds in his case haha -
Check him out and follow if you want - maybe if he has more people than his annoying big sister interested he will start posting some good adventures and even pictures from the sky!! :)
I get to see him AND my little sister this weekend - sooooooo excited-nothing in the world could make me happier....at least for the first hour or so and then of course we will find something to roll our eyes at one another about!! Gotta love sibling rivalry....ooooops, I mean LOVE! :)
VINCENTS BLOG (iflyairplanes)

brother,sister,& me (1994)

xoxo,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment