Background





10.13.2010

Day Ten - Go Tigers?!

Day Ten: One confession.
WOW! I cannot believe it is the last day of the "10 days" posts!! I also cannot believe how much has changed in my life in a matter of two weeks! From sad, to happy, to confusing....I feel like I have been a rollercoaster of emotions lately - It is so crazy how quickly things change!!!

One Confession....
This is so hard for me to say....probably more embarassing than anything but believe it or not - I was once displayed as a Clemson fan! There is proof below in a picture.  (I am so glad I was around for my baby sister and brother to spare them of this shame I feel) All of this time my parents I said I cried alot because I was a "Colic Baby", I always had a tummy ache - I wonder if they were to think back could it really be I was not a colic baby, but instead I was wearing these shirts on the days I cried?!
I have always been aware that my family has a history of attending and cheering for Clemson, and I even rememeber a clemson blanket we had growing up. However until recently, I was never aware that I actually suited up in Clemson attire.
I was going through things in my basement last week and I found a bag of some of my "favorite clothes"....there are only about 10 articles of clothing in this bag so I must have really worn this one alot if it stuck out enough for my parents to save it! Now it makes more sense why my uncles and grandfather were puzzeled when I announced I would be attending USC - they probably had an image of me in their mind as a "Little Tiger" (as one shirt says)!
Ahhhhhhh....I feel so much better getting that one off of my chest and even better knowing that I have grown up to be much wiser in my decisions for which team I choose to represent! Go Cocks!! 
THEN.....

...And NOW!! :)

















xoxo,
Faith

1 comment:

  1. Faith, I hope that one day you will forgive me for that! I was never a Tiger fan! One of your dad's brother's went to school there for a short time. He did not even graduate from there. He gave us the shirts so I let you wear them. As you said,you had colic, which caused you to spit up ALOT and I thought they were the perfect thing for you to wear during that stage so that we could save your good clothes...Feel free to destroy them and it will not hurt my feelings. Notice that pretty much everything you wore in your baby pictures and pictures when you were a child were red or garnet! MoSy!

    ReplyDelete