Background





10.02.2010

Day Two---I bet YOU didnt know.....

Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.

1) I cannot let my food touch-I always ask for an extra plate and ...one for burger, one for fries or whatever I am eating. Can we say OCD?

2) I ALWAYS drink from a straw....funny story-the first time I ever used a straw (as a baby of course) I could not figure out how to stop the drink from coming out and to get my parents attention, I threw my hands up and started squealing while still drinking from the straw - my mom reached over and took the straw out of my mouth...I am much better with straws now!

3) I am ADD like whoa....take my Adderall daily in order to have friends - I try to skip it on the weekends and they end up asking me to take it so that I will listen to more than two sentences before interrupting them, so that I will complete a story without forgetting what I was saying...or so that it doesn't take me three hours to get ready to leave the house - and get ready means slipping my shoes on to go to the grocery store-that can be a task with me not medicated haha!

4) I have the worst memory ever-I can tell you something minor like what color my bedroom was when I was 5 years old but  I cannot remember if I have told you a story-- I will tell you the same story or introduce you to the same person about a million times. I have finally learned the look from my family and friends as they just look at me and I say, "I have already told you this haven't I?" and they just say "yep!" and I say "Are you sure?!"..."Yes, Faith."

4) I have the worst memory ever-I can tell you something....bahahaha JK!!!!!

5) I stress out  about EVERYTHING...from major stuff like making sure my family is OK to minor stuff like.......well nothing is minor...it is ALL major to me!!! Rolaids and I are best friends forever - only the cherry chewy kind - they taste like Starburst!!

6) I "google" everything. Ex) I hate spelling errors so if I am uncertain about a word I google the spelling....even for a text message. Hmmmm....maybe I am a little OCD?! This blog post is even telling me stuff I didnt know about me!

7) I was once married and had a child....SIKE just seeing if you were paying attention!!
I kind of still believe in Santa Claus and think mermaids might be real. Before  you admit me to Bull St notice I said "kind of" and "think"....I just feel like these things just make some moments in  life more fun!!

8) If I ever won the lottery I would figure out a way to build the biggest house ever, put all the kids that I possibly could who need parents in it and everyday give them a HUGE hug!

9) I have the messiest car of any girl you probably know. It is bad. I could pull over on the side of the road any day of the week, have a yard sale and pay my car payment for the year. It is kind of neat though because I sometimes find stuff I had forgotten about and it is like the first time all over again!!

OK there they are....9 things you may not have known about moi!
I am sure you feel smarter already!! haha

xoxo,
Faith

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the stress thing! LOL Doesn't even matter what it is, it's going to be stressed out about! Also, I think my car is probably worse, considering I have an 8 year old who plays sports, and I could care less if people eat in my car. Oh yes, we have 2 dogs! I'm a couple of days behind, b/c I was in WV for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm, I do believe we were sisters at birth. Everything you said...well, minus the food touching thing, was my to a tee! Could you imagine how much $$ we could make if BOTH of us stopped on the side of the road and had a yard sale from all of the stuff in our cars??? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha - get the chewy rolaids - they are amazing!! :)

    Lauren - We can meet half way!! Knowing us we would shop through each others cars and be in the same shape!! :)

    ReplyDelete