Background





5.16.2011

Picture Challenge-Day One

Since I love pictures I am going to start posting from something I saw on facebook..."30 day picture challenge". Each day you post a picture depending on the description for that day. Since I also love quotes I am going to also try to find a quote for each day that relates to the task/photo. :) Enjoy!!

Day One:
•A picture of yourself with 10 facts

1)I love the beach...ocean, sand, sun. - Favorite place in the world.

2)I am a Christian.
3)I have a slight shopping addiction (in my defense I am a bargain shopper!)
4)I love my crazy family more than anything in the world, yes even more than Gamecock football!
5)Exaggerating/Lying is one of my biggest pet peeves...right next to smoking.
6)I cannot let my food touch.
7)I must have a straw in every drink and a cup that does not sweat or it needs a coozie.
8)I talk a lot, (and interrupt people really bad on days I don't take my Adderall!) but I listen too!
9)I love writing and hate spelling/grammatical errors.
10)I am a hopeless romantic...speaking of--where is that handsome prince riding a white horse and carrying my dozen roses and glass slippers?!

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.  ~Judy Garland

xoxo,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment