Background





5.18.2011

Picture Challenge - Day Three

Day Three:
•A picture of the cast from your favorite show

Hmmmmm.....this is one that constantly changes just like my favorite song or favorite band. I am not too big into  reality tv or the series like I use to be with Greys and Desperate Housewives - I would be so excited for the next weeks airing and then it would be a rerun so I stopped watching. However, if I were scrolling through the tv guide tonight, I'd probably stop channel surfing once I got to two shows-these are the two that if they were on at the same time I'd def have to flip back and forth for.........













I normally only watch TV right before bed and "Family Guy" is a great light hearted laugh to wind down a long day.
The other show that the remote always seems to stop on is....



I was never a fan when the originals aired and never jumped on the whole S&TC bandwagon and I really hate that for myself! (I wonder if I would be the same way if I ever watched "Friends"-I've probably never seen one full episode!) Katie P - You were right - I was missing out - now I understand why you skipped paying the light bill to own the DVD set haha ;)
Now that this show airs reruns on E! I am obsessed and would dare to say I have seen all episodes at least twice since I started watching it in the past six months! I wish the show was still in production! I am such a fan...Carrie (aside from her sometimes "tacky" wardrobe) of course is my favorite mainly because of her passion for writing and the way she is able to sum up life at the end of each episode in a simple quote!
This show is def not as lighthearted as Family Guy but is still pretty simple....Most episodes leave me relating the storyline to my own life, it gives you that same feeling you sometimes get on Sunday morning in church when you feel like the preacher is talking to nobody but you. :)

"We seldom enjoy leisure we haven't earned."  ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You

xoxo,
Faith

4 comments:

  1. Do you still watch Desperate??? B/c it was a good one this past Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you finally started watching! Now you know me on a whole new level! Although, I swear I paid all my bills despite owning the whole box set :)

    Now that you see I have credible choices in tv shows, you REALLY need to watch Friends. It's hilarious and I've spent days of my life watching every episode 70 billion times. You would love it, especially Monica!

    But good call on Family Guy. It's always a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure don't have not watched in prob two seasons...

    ReplyDelete