Background





5.20.2011

Picture Challenge - Day Five

Day Five:
•A picture of your favorite memory

Again, like the other "picture challenges" this is one that could be answered with multiple photos! As soon as I read this I instantly saw this picture in my mind, so I decided to use it. It is definitely in my all time top five favorite memories!

My parents were always taking us on different vacations, mostly to the beach before we moved there, but we were always on the go to somewhere! Last year my mom mentioned us going to Disney World again. At that very second I jotted this trip down in my calendar and asked my boss for the days off...only later to find out that my mom was just thinking more than planning but while she was thinking I was online ordering tickets and planning for the trip. Once I realize mom was still in thinking mode and the time was quickly approaching I decided I better let her know that the day she mentioned it I had it set in my mind and that's all she wrote!
I sent mom an email of our ticket confirmations with a picture of the four of us and thanks to photo shop I gave us each Mickey Mouse ears! Within no time my phone was ringing and even though I could hear a little uncertainty it  quickly disappeared once she knew this was legit and her tone turned to excitement!
The trip was amazing!

All of that being said....I'll get to my favorite memory...of course there were so many on the trip but my all time favorite moment was on Thanksgiving day....througout the trip mom kept bringing upThanksgiving day and we did not have a turkey packed haha and how we had to figure something out. Mom just would not hear of us skipping out on the turkey for cheeseburgers and other park food so she found a solution!
We had our Thanksgiving dinner in the middle of one of the theme parks once mom spotted a man set up selling turkey legs!


Thanksgiving 2010

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family." ~Anthony Brandt


xoxo,
Faith



1 comment:

  1. Of course I just found that quote and used it for a photo album I made! Great minds think (or Google!) alike :)

    ReplyDelete