Background





5.31.2011

Picture Challenge - Seven & Eight

Since I have been slack about posting I figured I could do two today and kind of play catch up! :)

Picture Challenge Day Seven and Eight:

•A picture of something you hate:

Growing up my mom never bought mayo because she hated it so I never really understood the need to slather it on every sandwich like many of my friends do! I love ranch, potato salad, coleslaw and just about everything that uses mayonnaise as an ingredient but if you give me a burger or sandwich with mayo on it then you might as well take it right back!







•A picture of something you love:

I never in a million years thought I would say that I love a dog...but it has happened! As many dogs as we had growing up I just never really understood how people could be so "crazy" about their animals...then Miss Costa came along--there is just something so sweet about her that stole my heart and I finally "get it"! :)



xoxo,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment