Background





5.19.2011

Picture Challenge - Day Four

Day Four:
•A picture of your favorite night

When I first started thinking about this one, I thought back to proms, graduations, birthdays, holidays and things like that...while all of these events each hold their own favorite memories it was not until going through pictures that I realized how to answer this.
September 2003--I guess I have never really considered this "a favorite night" until now, seeing the picture and knowing it is a night that will never happen again and never be replicated.
The look on her face when she climbed out of the limo, the way she pranced around the entire evening with everything about her just glowing because she was at a celebration that was all about her and her husband reaching a great milestone...their 50 year anniversary!


My grandparents and I at their 50th Wedding Anniversary
September 2003

If you had asked me that night at 20 years old I probably would have been able to tell you a few other places I'd have rather been...isnt it crazy how you realize whats really important and what are truly your "favorite" times now that you can look back and see the big picture.

God gave us memory so that we might have roses in December.” ~James Matthew Barrie

xoxo,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment