Background





12.02.2010

Just what we needed....

Hola! Wow....I have been so busy playing catch up from Thanksgiving vacation I have not had a chance to sit down and write but I am back! :) I have missed this more than I probably should!
I had an absolutely AMAZING Thanksgiving week/end! Me, my mom, brother and sister went to Florida!! We went to visit my brother at his school in Daytona but decided to keep driving a few more miles and went to Orlando so we could visit Universal Studios and Disney World!! So, needless to say we did not have a very traditional Thanksgiving this year....instead we were busy going in loops on roller coasters, meeting Spiderman, Cinderella, and many others! We went to a Miami Heat/Orlando Magic basketball game and enjoyed our Thanksgiving meal which consisted of a turkey leg all of this with more smiles and laughs than I ever thought possible! :) It was so awesome how much each of enjoyed this trip we have taken numerous times before now that we are all older and understand how precious time is and are learning not to take things for granted! This week I have set back a few times and remembered certain moments from the trip and I just start laughing out loud! If you laugh when you are alone then you know some good memories were made!!
If you read my previous post you will remember me saying that this year I choose to be extra thankful for Memories when asked to name one thing I am thankful for....well, that was definitely the right choice for me and I am so thrilled that I got the chance to make so many wonderful new memories with 3 of my favorite people in the entire world!!
Of course I cannot stop without mentioning another awesome event over the last week was the USC Gamecocks beating Clemson....29-7....another great memory!! This weekend I will head to Atlanta to watch USC play in the SEC Championship for their first time---I am so busy soaking up so many new memories and I LOVE it!!

Thanksgiving Dinner 2010
xoxo,
Faith

1 comment:

  1. I agree! It truly was the best vacation ever! I would not trade anything in this world for the
    time we spent together and the memories we made just the four of us as a family again. Life has been a little tough on us over the years, sending us all in different directions, but this vacation proved that our hearts stayed right where they began; with each other. MoSy!

    ReplyDelete