Background





12.28.2010

Daily Dose 1,2, skip a few....

Here we go again...time to play catch up on the Reverbs! I am going to something a little different though - a lot of them seem very repetitive - the same topic, just written a different way, or maybe my year was just not very eventful and they same few events keep coming to mind when reading these...anyway, with that being the case, I am going to just go through and respond to the ones that I like the most and save you from reading a similar response that I may have had on a different day! :)

December 20 – Beyond Avoidance. What should you have done this year but didn’t because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?)
Saving money. I promised myself I was going to be better about saving, instead I did the complete opposite! If every TJ Maxx in the world would shut down, I would be way better at this mission. As far as if I will do it in the next year - I will definitely give it a much better shot than in the past! :)

December 23 – New Name Let’s meet again, for the first time. If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why?

Honestly, I would keep my name...Christian Faith. It is not as common now since Faith Evans  Faith Hill and the show Hope and Faith stepped onto the scene but it is still a name that is more unique than most and actually has a meaning behind it so Thanks mom and dad! :)

December 24 Prompt – Everything’s OK What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?
Proof - It is December 28...3 days away from 2011 and I am still here--nothing took me out, that is all the proof I need!

December 26 – Soul Food What did you eat this year that you will never forget? What went into your mouth & touched your soul?
I would not say it really touched my soul but I tried Sushi for the first time this summer. I am not a picky eater but something about Sushi has just never been that appealing to me. In my opinion, it almost seems as if it became a trend in the past year or so that you had to eat Sushi to fit in - not why I tried it, but I did and it was good. Nothing that I would sit around dreaming about, but I have had a craving for it at least twice since trying it!

That is actually all of the ones I really cared enough to write about! This Reverb idea was not as fascinating or enlightening as I hoped it would be!
To gove you an idea -These are a few of the ones I skipped:
December 18 – Try. What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it?

December 17 – Lesson Learned. What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?
December 15 – 5 Minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most wan to remember about 2010.
As you can see they have been answered for the most part throughout my previous post - the others I skipped were pretty much the same - nothing to exciting! Oh well....there are still three days left - maybe they will be more interesting!
xoxo,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment