Background





11.11.2011

Faith > Fear

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.....It is finally sinking in that in a little over one week my drivers license will say Myrtle Beach SC again! I always knew I had awesome friends but hearing their kind words of "goodbye" have made me truly realize not just how blessed I am but that this really is happening!
It definitely is sinking in! I told my mom just this morning that I am getting cold feet but that I was prepared for that so I will be OK!

I saw a quote a  few weeks ago and in talking to my mom today it came to mind - "She paused, but never looked back." - This reminds me that it is OK to be scared, but just not to lose myself in the fear - it is OK to pause as long as I remember that I am just pausing to catch my breath!


xoxo,

Faith

1 comment:

  1. You will bring SMILES everywhere U go, but Rock Hill will not be the same without U! Proud of U girl!

    ReplyDelete