Background





11.07.2011

Dropping my Anchor!

You know how you hear and even say words all of the time but then something happens and you don't only hear it or speak but you feel it; you gain a true understanding....I am experiencing that right now as I type this post - I am understanding the emotion of  what Mr. Webster defines as bittersweet!

After much prayer, consideration and God opening doors AND windows to give me the push I needed and the courage I needed it is with bittersweet emotion that I share with you where these openings lead me to!
By the end of this month, I will be relocating back to good old Horry County!

I cannot say enough times how much I will miss the friendships that I have made in the last few years while here but I am very excited to be returning to friendships as well! I have met some amazing people along the way and have had opportunities that I possibly never would have had, had I not been where I am now.
They say, sometimes you have to leave to know where you need to be which is why I did not say goodbye forever to the beach when I left and the same reason I will not say goodbye forever to Rock Hill.

This is a major decision and  I feel so fortunate to have this opportunity. I am going into this with my eyes wide open knowing that there are going to be days ahead where I am going to miss a few of you and my family more than I do every other day and I am going to think that I must have lost my mind but I also feel like if your next step sometimes doesn't scare you....it isn't big enough!

Thank you all for your prayers as I embrace this new adventure...I am so excited and cannot wait to look back in 50 years and see how each step lead me down Gods path for my life! In the meantime you can find me on  here questioning and gaining understanding along the way!!

xoxo,

Faith

4 comments:

  1. you're amazing, i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thanks brother. You aren't too bad yourself you know! ;) I love you the Most!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just made me cry...LITERALLY. I am so happy to hear this news and I must have details asap! Where are you going to live and with who? Where are you going to work? Tell me everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy too!! I will call you this week and share every detail!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete