Background





3.30.2011

:) I think you won't!! :)

I cannot help but smile when I see the new Butterfinger commercial. I will be one of the first to tell you that I just adore being from the South and this commercial reminds me of a few of the reasons-especially the smile on the girls face at the end as she "sets her friend straight"-so typical of a Southern Belle!
Notice the pearls,antique furniture, the doily under the candy dish, the randomly placed floral arrangements and the painted floral portraits, the old clocks, the parasol, the dinner ring, the surplus of wing back chairs (you must have plenty of seating in case guest are over!), the chandelier, the huge windows, the brass candleabras the tea set, the piano...ahhhh this room just encompasses the old southern style that I just love! This room is way more beautiful to me than any modern room that I see on many of today's trendy remodeling shows! Anyway, watch this cute commercial clip - I hope it makes you laugh as it does me every time I watch it....It is the epitome of why I love being included on the slow-speakin', sweet tea drinkin', heart blessin' part of the map!



xoxo,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment