Background





7.18.2011

Sitting at a Yellow Light.

"Stop." I've never liked that word being directed at me. Like most kids, when I was told to stop I would look at the person giving this demand as if they were speaking a language I had never heard nor cared to.
That is a look that I still give to people. I am told more than often "I'm only doing this so you will drop it & be satisfied". I guess to some this may make me seem like a brat but I prefer to use the word persistent. :)

In my pursuit of happiness,today I was told to "Stop". Not by a person but by circumstances. I knew there would be roadblocks that is why I said in the beginning I could not really give a definite time on obtaining my goal. It is still disappointing though when everything is on track, to have a major setback.
So now, I am on to plan B even though I  was told to stop....whatever that word means! ;)

xoxo,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment