Background





2.03.2011

Rx of sand soon please.

I have the fever, it is 44 degrees outside and that is just making my fever worse instead of cooling me down! It has happened, a little earlier than normal this year which is not good because it just makes the waiting period even longer but when this fever hits there is no controlling it. I just have to endure the next few months of this cold weather and wait on the warm weather and beach days!
I decided earlier I was just going to get in my car tomorrow after work and go to the beach but then I checked the weather and it will be raining all weekend so that is a no go! Definitely planning a trip on my next available weekend! Even if it is too cold to lay out or play in the ocean I can still go and smell the salty air and pretend for a minute that the sand is not cold on my feet!
Last year, around the end of March this happened so I hopped in the car and drove that way and spent a few hours in a hoodie, wrapped in a blanket, sitting in a beach chair and just read a book for hours. It was so amazing....there was nobody else around except for a few people every now and then walking their dogs. I just turned my chair away from the wind to help cut the chill as much as possible and sat back and relaxed....the only sounds were my book when I turned the page and the roar of the ocean. Ahhhhhhhhhh.....there is just something about the sand, ocean, and that salty air that soothes the soul!

This is a picture I took last summer,
I wish I could say it was from today!

xoxo,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment