Background





1.04.2011

My gift to those around me...

It is January 2011, a new year, a fresh start, a new outlook....so with that being the case, I will go along with the rest of the world and discuss what my new year resolution is!
Believe it or not, it is not to lose weight-that is a goal I set for myself daily when I sit down to eat and think, "I will start my diet tomorrow." :)
Instead this year my goal is another one that is among the top 10 resolutions across America and that is......
To Chill Out! I have to stop over analyzing over every little thing - basically - to stop stressing out so much!

When I sit back and think I realize that most of my "stress" comes from things I think rather than facts. Just because I THINK something bad could happen I figure out ten different ways to prevent it from happening so my mind pretty much never stops and is in constant over drive! I know to some, I seem like a control freak, but I'm not ;) I am just looking out for our best interest! haha

I vow to be better with my over analyzing/stress in every situation from the things everyone around me feels are insignificant (but they really are important ha) to the major things that I really do have no control over.
I promise to try not to take everything that is said to me and figure out as many possible meanings behind it as I can and then question/ask you to explain each one to me but rather understand that what is being said is just that....just whats being said, no hidden meanings.

OK friends, you can stop cheering now and just make sure to help point it out to me if I am to ever stumble...I mean if I have been controlling so much for so long, certainly I can control this--right?! ;)

xoxo,
Faith

2 comments:

  1. The ONLY problem with this resolution is this: You seem to be stressing about stressing!! :D I know this b/c I've been there and done that, and could send you the post card if I hadn't already sent it back b/c it wasn't quite right!! ;) Don't worry about worrying, when it's right you'll know it, and you won't have to tweak it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha True! I guess you have to admit the "problem" before you can work on it! For the record, I have been doing much better! :)

    ReplyDelete