Background





1.09.2011

Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder...

So my last paper of the semester I turned in and felt like it was a complete disaster....honestly I didn't even read through it completely one time bc I felt it was so horrible. BUT much to my surprise, my prof just contacted me about submitting it to an upcoming student paper symposium in the region and if it gets accepted then i would be presenting it. I am quite shocked and surprised!
I definitely think I will at least submit the abstract to see if my topic is accepted and if it is write a new paper that I actually read through entirely this time haha! Between my job, the new semester starting Monday and life happening daily, I don't know when I will find the time but if it works out I will definitely find the effort! 
I would have never thought I'd hear anymore about this research paper and at one point almost thought about not even turning a paper in and now according to my professor this paper could possibly be used to enlighten others. 
Yes, this is just a research paper on the topic of parking at Universities but if I would have not submitted it I could have missed out on an opportunity that could potentially help others and me in the future....So my point is don't ever give up or doubt yourself. Easier said than done I know but in the end you may just be surprised as I have been when you find out you may have more in your possession than YOU realized!

"Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway." 

xoxo,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment