Background





2.21.2010

Life is About Changing, Nothing Ever Stays the Same.....

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."
~Charles Dubois

Change....life is all about change - that fact seems to become more real to me each and every day. The problem with change is not learning for me as much as it seems to be unlearning (if that it is even a word!).

I chose the quote from Charles Dubois because this is one of my favorite quotes and those are some of the truest words that I often remind myself of anytime I have feelings of uncertainty about changes in my life. As hard and as doubtful some decisions can be - it is such a great feeling to go into a change knowing that everything is happening in order to create the person that you are to become!!

I think that sometimes if it hurts and doesn’t give us immediate satisfaction that we doubt our decision, but don’t...what is right isn’t always easy. Change is a very scary process but if you know it is right or even if you don’t know but the situation is out of your hands always know that you are growing and who doesn’t want to grow?! :)

As much as in the moment of change we sometimes think that it makes no sense......If we knew then what we know now.....I feel certain that we would keep them all.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, my sweet, Faith, we have learned that change is inevitable. Some changes we have no control over and wish we could stop them. Sometimes it is us that must make the decision ourselves to make changes, even if it hurts, but those are the changes that we really are glad we made as we look back later on and realize that we made the right decision. God is in control and He will give us that wonderful PEACE that only He can give regardless if the change is something that we chose or something that someone chose for us. I am so proud of you for being willing to stand up for what is right and for making even the hard changes in your life. You are a strong woman that has chosen not to take the easy road, but the right road and for that you will be blessed with more happiness than you can stand! I Love You! Mommy

    ReplyDelete