Background





2.13.2013

Faith vs the Fork Week Two

OK here we are again....the night before I weigh in after another grueling three days of the Military Diet! Just Kidding - This second week has actually been much better than I expected! It was not as difficult this week, maybe that is because I know better what to expect this time - either way this week has been much easier but still not much fun except for the ice cream at dinner each night! :)

My results for last week ended up being a total of 6 pounds lost during my three days on the diet. For the next four days I did not go crazy but I did eat what I wanted. I had pizza twice, chicken wings, Mexican and a margarita or three. ;) When I weighed on Monday I had surprisingly not gained anything back!

For this week I decided I am not going to weigh myself until after my final day which means I will weigh tomorrow morning! I do not expect to lose another six pounds this week which is one reason I decided to hold off on weighing until my three days were completed, I know myself well enough to know that if I saw two pounds a day last week and none or one this week I would probably be more likely to cheat and eat an extra scoop of ice cream with dinner haha!
I feel like the first week may have been a lot of water weight and this week could be more of a true weight loss so I am guessing maybe half of last week is what I will see for my results this week.
I guess I will find out in the morning!

Tomorrow is Valentines Day so I am sure I will be snacking on a few sweet treats at least I can do so knowing I ate good for at least three days this week haha!

Happy Valentines Eve!

xoxo,

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment