Background





5.19.2010

Delicious Ambiguity

"I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity." ~Gilda Radner

Absolutely LOVE these words!! Delicious Ambiguity - wow!! How true is this? It seems like I am always trying to figure things out on my own, fix them, fix people, fix myself....always trying to find out how the story ends before I even get to the end!! But that is not what it is about - it is about NOT knowing....and with that NOT knowing comes having to change but not ONLY change but embracing that change and making the best out of it no matter the situation.
I always tell people who complain about Mondays and Rain ---The same person who gives us Mondays and Rain also gives us Tuesdays and sunshine--That is something we have to remember in every situation....Dont just be thankful for the good but also for the bad...as hard as that is to do, we really have no choice! :) Just when you think things can get no worse they do, and just when you think they can get no better they do...thats a quote I have heard somewhere not sure of the exact words but you get the idea.
Life is full of up's and downs...actually maybe we should say full of up's and plateaus!! ;)
xoxo
~CFR

No comments:

Post a Comment