Background





4.27.2010

MIA but Back!

I have been MIA for a while huh?! This is the last week of class for the semester! Yay! Final Exam Friday night at 6:30 then I have my life back....well until Summer Session begins!!!
The last few weeks have been crazy thats for sure!
My grandfather passed away....very sad but I know that he feels better now! I learned that anytime I want to cry about it the reasons are always reason for ME...like I wont have him there on my wedding day, or he will never see my children, or I cant call him anymore and tell him about my day....those types of things. This has made me realize that tears at funerals are more for the future than anything! I would say a few come from the past as well....memories, but I have found that the only crying I do with memories is from laughing so hard at them!! Crazy that he is gone though....he was the only grandfather I ever had, but I never felt as though I was unfortunate he was def good enough to fill the shoes of another grandfather!! :)
I had a note on my Facebook page about him - If I an figure out how to link it on this blog I will do so!

Ok sooooooooooooo........I will be better about blogging, I NEED to! Helps me breathe easier sometimes...as weird as that may sound its true!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment